At Coast to Coast Marine, our customers come first.
Our mission statement is:
“Building lasting relationships with our partners and employees while serving the recreational and travel community. Our core values shall be based on Honesty and Integrity and Service to the Community.”
Why Purchase from Your Local Dealer?
- Convenience – Close to home, your local dealer provides a wealth of knowledge regarding the product, as well as on-site inventory for you to tour and test drive prior to making your purchase.
- Relationships – Purchasing locally allows you to establish a relationship with your dealer representative providing you with the convenience of service and support when you need it.
- Service after the Sale – Many dealers put their purchasing customers first when it comes to getting your boat serviced. You will experience the value your local dealer can add to your purchase.
- Local Economy – Local purchases help to keep tax dollars and people at work in your community.
Why list your boat with Coast to Coast Marine
- Electronically integrated with a global network of over 2,500 industry professionals ready to market your boat.
- Online search engine multiple listing service (MLS) showcasing your boat to prospects as well as co-brokers.
- Trades Welcomed- C2C has the ability to take potential client existing boats in on trade which increases your chances of completing a transaction.
- Activity reports allow us to track and measure the action on your listing.
- Experienced, well trained, full-time boat brokers.
- Potential ownership cost reductions while your boat is being marketed.
- Finance and Insurance contacts to handle all of our clients needs.
- Potential to provide a third party extended warranty for qualified vessels.
- Worldwide export experience increasing the exposure of your vessel.